- Purchasing lingerie is not easy, especially online. We believe your satisfaction of lingerie comes from the enjoyment of finding the right fit and style, so if your lingerie doesn't fit correctly, then we'll accept most items returned within 15 days of delivery. We do not offer credit card refunds. We provide a return shipping label with your domestic shipment. If you have any questions about the return process, please feel free to contact us.
-When contacting us, please make sure add the following details.
- Your order number.
- First and Last Name.
- Reasons for return request.
For Your Order To Qualify For Returns Please Note The Following
- You received your item(s) within the last 15 days.
- Your item(s) have not been worn, altered or washed from the time the item was received to the time of the return request -- No Exceptions.
- Your item(s) must be returned in the original packaging with all tags and hygienic liners attached.
- Your return must include the original receipt, which can be found via the email you received when your order was placed (this can be reprinted at anytime via the email).
- Underwear has been tried on over your own.
- Must not be a Final Sale Item, Gift Card, Personal Product, Hosiery, Adhesive Product or Body Care Product.
Damaged, Faulty and Mis-Represented Items
- At Sara's Lingerie, we strive to represent our lingerie as seen online as accurately as possible. We know from time to time that colors, fabrics and styles may appear different in person compared to what is seen online. All computer displays vary, and we make every effort to display the products as best as possible to provide details on each product in the product description and tags. Please contact us immediately so we can help you out with a return request. If you feel the item we have sent is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately. We will ask that you return it to us so we can properly investigate the defect and contact you again with a result and resolution. Lastly, please be advised that normal wear and tear from your own personal use of the garment(s) is not considered "damaged" or "faulty" and is not eligible for a return or return request.